Friday, September 3, 2010

Breath of Fresh... indulgence

You know... sometimes you just want to indulge.
Well, here is one to try!

Fried Oreos.

Yes, you read it right!
The "deep fried" zone is a bottomless pit of possibilities... evidently. 

Even though I try not to indulge too much this one peeked my interest and I had to taste it.





Oh, it was a fried Oreo all right! It was the taste of the real thing with a layer of richness added to it.  As you could see they gave us five.  Thank goodness I had others to share them with!
Final assessment:
If you love Oreos it might be a disappointment.
The cookie you adore may be masked a bit by the dough and powdered sugar.
If you love fried desserts, especially chocolate ones, I suggest you find a place that sells them A.S.A.P.!

This is one indulgence I won't crave, but it was fun to try!



1 comment: